Fresh air system is an energy-saving, healthy, comfortable controlled ventilation system, it axial exhaust fan
can provide filtered oxygen-enriched air into indoor , at the same time, collection of indoor pollution discharge air outdoor.Besides, real-time monitoring of indoor air pollution, 24-hour exchange between indoor and outdoor air. Filter can effectively isolate floating in outdoor air pollutants and haze, viruses, bacteria, mold, pollen and other harmful substances.
But after a long time use, the user is not in a timely manner to replace and cleaning, and it will make the outlet and filter have mesh adsorption a lot of dust in the air, the mosquito. Indoor foul gas through the outlet to the outside, outlet adsorption of dust, will inevitably make the discharge to the outdoor air not thoroughly, some residual foul gas to stay indoors, unfavorable to indoor people's physical fitness. In the long run, the use effect of the fresh air system will be severely reduced, and may even produce secondary pollution. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain the fresh air system regularly.
If you do not maintain, there are several situations.
1) the dust accumulation of the filter network is much, the wind volume is small, but the electricity consumption is increased;
2) the purification efficiency of PM2.5 decreased, and the PM2.5 concentration increased from the outside, because the purification efficiency of the filter was decreased.
3) the noise is getting louder, and you willl want to turn off sleep at night.
4) the control part is easy to fail, because the components of the components are damp.
5) the heat exchange efficiency decreases, the fresh air coming in in summer is getting hotter, and the cold wind comes in in winter.
6. The pipeline is not cleaned all year round, and the inner wall will accumulate ash. There is a risk that bacteria can cause secondary pollution.
Fresh air system can walk into homes, because people are aware of the present status of the air to let a person very worried, especially the people who live in big cities, from indoor formaldehyde, PM2.5, high concentrations of carbon dioxide, smoke and other pollution sources, and the fresh air system is can be a very good solution to these health problems brought by the air pollution.
Now let's talk about the benefits of the fresh air system.
The advantages of the fresh air system are as follows:
1, the main thing is to provide fresh air. 24 hours a day provides fresh air to the room, even if you do not open the window, even if you are a poor ventilation.
2. Remove harmful gases. It can effectively eliminate all kinds of unhealthy or harmful gases, such as odor, CO2, cigarette smell, bacteria, virus, etc., which can prevent children, pregnant women and old people from being exposed to second-hand smoke.
3. Anti-mildew and odor removal. It is beneficial to prolong the service life of the building and furniture by removing the indoor damp and dirty air, eliminating the odor, preventing mildew and breeding bacteria.
4. Reduce the noise, because the effect of ventilation can be achieved without opening the window, so as to avoid the hazards of outdoor cars, construction and other noises.
5. Dust prevention. Avoid opening Windows to bring a lot of dust, effectively filter outdoor air, and ensure the indoor air is clean.
6. Reduce energy consumption. The fresh air system has a low energy consumption and is running continuously throughout the year, probably less than a refrigerator.